There is something about this time of year that fills my heart and reminds me of the wonderful people in my life. It is so fun to wrap up little surprises and send some cheer. I was writing down a list of all my favorite quilting tools and I kept thinking about you. You are my favorite! I am so grateful for this quilting community. Thank you for your incredible, ongoing support.
|1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8|
1. OLFA 28 - This rotary cutter is a specialist. It is the perfect size when working with templates, curves, or paper piecing.
2. OLFA 45 - I have tried so many different rotary cutters and I always come back to this one. I've had it for years and it fits perfectly in my hand. It's easy to squeeze the handle to uncover the blade which automatically goes back into a covered position when I set it back down. So easy.
3. ADD A QUARTER - A must have for paper piecing. I like the larger 12" size.
4. WONDER CLIPS - These little guys are so handy in the sewing room. I use them on binding, zippers and bulky projects. They are also good when you are sewing with leather or plastic because they don't leave a mark.
5. OMNIGRID RULER - Out of all the rulers I've tried, these are my favorite. The markings are easy to read and accurate. This size fits easily under my hand and is perfect for cutting out smaller pieces and squaring up blocks.
6. AURIFIL THREAD - Strong, smooth thread that makes my seams lie super flat. Yes, please!
7. PATCHWORK PINS - I've gone through so many types of pins, but these are perfect. Sharp and super thin. They glide in and out of the fabric with ease.
8. SEAM RIPPER - Sometimes simple is best. This fits comfortably in my hand and is sharp for tackling any necessary un-sewing. I replace mine every so often because the blade does get dull over time. I buy two because I tend to lose them in my sewing room and they aren't very expensive.
This giveaway is now closed. The winner is ericaday6. Congratulations Erica! Thank you all for participating. : )
I'm giving away a set of my favorite quilting tools. Every single one of these items is on my worktable and I wouldn't work without them.
Enter to win by:
1) following this blog
2) leave a comment below, what is your favorite quilting tool?
Giveaway ends 12/16/15 at midnight PST. International entries welcome! Winner will be posted here on the blog.