Sewing and a Guild Meeting!!(Me)
House concert by Cindy Alexander. Awesome!!
Arcade Day (the Boy)
Movie Night w/ Bambi II (the Girl)
Back, to back, to back episodes of Game of Thrones (the DH)
I love it when we each have time to do something we want to. Most weekends we just can't fit it all in. Two days is too short!
I made two Jane Market Bags. This is a great bag pattern!! The lining, pockets and finished seams make for a very polished tote. The pattern is well written and has lots of pictures for visual people (ME!). I've made a few now and I find myself buying fabric with this bag in mind. I love picking the contrasting sides and pockets. For the handles I usually pick a dot or stripe. This time I went with a wood grain print. Ohlala! Unlike the original bag, I attached the handles in between the inner and outer layers.
My friend Jaye has been making several of these and bringing them for Show & Tell at the guild meetings. She is the bag making Queen!! : )
- Jane Market Bag Pattern by Alicia Paulson of Rosy Little Things
- Alicia's Jane Market Bag Debut Post from April '09
- One of my all time favorite versions by Christina of The Sometimes Crafter
- Add fusible fleece like Jessica at Twin Fibers and it will stand on it's own!!
- Jane Market Bag Flickr Group... all Jane bags... all the time!!