- 6th - I dropped the kids off at school and picked up my fabric.
- 12th - The quilt along began, and I was so excited! After starting the laundry, I made a test block.
- 14th - A busy day, but I rode the wave of excitement and squeezed in another block.
- 15-16th - I took the family to the fair and had a date night with hubby. Fun, but no sewing.
- 17th - No time to sew, we needed clean clothes and dishes!
- 18th - After school, I set up crafts in the playroom for the kids, and I went on a cutting bender. I got most of my pieces cut out. Yay! Then I made dinner. We were starving.
- 19th - Super sour lime ring block done. Yes! Fist pump!!
- 20-23rd - Too busy to sew, but I'm still thinking about my blocks.
- 24th - Must-sew-now. I think I started twitching or something. Hubs offered to make dinner so I could sew. I happily accepted and started a few more blocks.
Inch by inch, I'm getting there. Fourteen days and four blocks. Progress is feeling so slow but I'll take it!
Your blocks are sweeeeeet! I love the bold look.ReplyDelete
I don't even have kids and I am having trouble finding time for the QAL. I've got three blocks done and I can almost finish one per evening, but I've had to put it aside for the moment to get a round robin and my challenge quilt done before the October meeting. Eeep, running short on time!
They are looking really good! Yes, a seam a day; the quilt gets done that way!ReplyDelete
It might seem slow, but it is GORGEOUS! One of my favorite quilts of the moment. Keep at it!ReplyDelete
oh...how we can all relate! Loved reading your day and beautiful mosaic!ReplyDelete
"I'm learning to sew in bits and pieces, accepting that a few minutes is better than not at all."ReplyDelete
There's a lot of wisdom in those words! spoken like a true mom. :)
Heh, I don't have the family and I think it's still faster than I move a lot of the time lolReplyDelete
Well, it already looks beautiful!! I hope you find the time you need. :)ReplyDelete
Fabulous blocks - really love them in the Chicopee!ReplyDelete
Adrianne, your blocks are beautiful, no stunning! I don't have any 2 legged kids at home and I can't find enough time to sew. A little at a time but you'll still get there at the end.ReplyDelete
I love these blocks SO much!!!ReplyDelete