- 6th - I dropped the kids off at school and picked up my fabric.
- 12th - The quilt along began, and I was so excited! After starting the laundry, I made a test block.
- 14th - A busy day, but I rode the wave of excitement and squeezed in another block.
- 15-16th - I took the family to the fair and had a date night with hubby. Fun, but no sewing.
- 17th - No time to sew, we needed clean clothes and dishes!
- 18th - After school, I set up crafts in the playroom for the kids, and I went on a cutting bender. I got most of my pieces cut out. Yay! Then I made dinner. We were starving.
- 19th - Super sour lime ring block done. Yes! Fist pump!!
- 20-23rd - Too busy to sew, but I'm still thinking about my blocks.
- 24th - Must-sew-now. I think I started twitching or something. Hubs offered to make dinner so I could sew. I happily accepted and started a few more blocks.
Inch by inch, I'm getting there. Fourteen days and four blocks. Progress is feeling so slow but I'll take it!